Monday, September 19, 2011

I think something's wrong with my proxy/firewall settings.. please help?

Last week my boyfriend clicked on a link he got through a Bebo e-mail, and it messed up my computer. My internet still worked fine, it was my computer that was the problem for sure..



Mozilla/Internet Explorer/MSN Messenger didn't work -



Mozilla gave me the error message %26quot;proxy connection refused%26quot; or something, but I went in and fixed by changing the proxy settings to %26quot;auto-detect%26quot; under options..



However, I don't know how to fix this for Internet Explorer and thus MSN Messenger (also my Desktop Weather icon doesn't work)..



Sooooo can someone help me PLEASE?!I think something's wrong with my proxy/firewall settings.. please help?Use %26quot;System Restore%26quot; to restore the files and settings you had before your boyfriend clicked on the link. Select the %26quot;Start%26quot; icon and go to %26quot;Help and Support%26quot; then search for %26quot;Restore%26quot;.
  • black hair
  • medium hair styles
  •