Monday, September 19, 2011

I just installed latest version of messenger & it worked yesterday afternoon & hasn't worked since.?

I type in my user name %26amp; password %26amp; sign in %26amp; nothing happens. It reverts back to the sign in page with all the info I typed in. I tried changing proxies, firewall, etc %26amp; nothing seems to work. I can get into my email account now. Yesterday it was the opposite. I could get onto messenger but not into my emails. Has anyone else had this problem? I contacted tech support thru my dsl carrier %26amp; thru troubleshooting found that it was definitely an issue with yahoo. Yahoo was down in 2 areas of CT - Old Lyme %26amp; Danbury %26amp; I was told this may be resolved by 1:30 this afternoon. Has anyone else had this problem? If I wanted to go back to my previous version of yahoo, how do I do that? Any help is greatly appreciated. ThanksI just installed latest version of messenger %26amp; it worked yesterday afternoon %26amp; hasn't worked since.?To go back to previous settings do the following



Restart your computer- While restarting hold down the F8 key at the top of your keyboard



it will open Advanced start up options you should use the arrows to go down to %26quot;last known good configuration%26quot;



and then hit enter



or if your using windows XP you can go to



Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, System Restore.

Pick a date before the problem started happeningI just installed latest version of messenger %26amp; it worked yesterday afternoon %26amp; hasn't worked since.?I had the same problem with the latest version. Somewhere I found out that using the older version helps. So thats what I did. I downloaded v7, and it works just fine.



Please go here: http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=yahoo