Friday, September 23, 2011

Fixing internet proxy settings for ten points?

My desktop computer at first because a malicious program set the computer time to the year 2166 and it messed up everything. I installed Iolo System Mechanic from my laptop to my desktop and it wiped a very dangerous virus from it, but I don't think that that was the cause of the problem because I'm still blocked from doing certain things on the computer. Anyway, the Iolo software also optimized the Internet settings and from that a message keeps on appearing in the Firefox browser that it can't work with the new proxy settings. I can't undo the optimization because the software is now expired as it was a trial. How can I change the Internet proxy settings manually?Fixing internet proxy settings for ten points?Tools -Options - Advanced tab - Network - Settings



I hope this helps