Friday, September 23, 2011

I have a hacker in my computer. He has tried accessing into my friends computers while chat. Want to prosecute

This hacker keeps changing my proxy settings among other things. The worst is when I was chatting with a friend whose computer setup was fairly elaborate, there was suddenly a file that appeared to be sent from me. Fortunately my friend is a bit paranoid and asked before accepting. I want him out of my computer but more importantly I want the person caught and prosecuted for what he is doing. How do I do all of that?I have a hacker in my computer. He has tried accessing into my friends computers while chat. Want to prosecutefirstly, reformat your computer if you can or if the hacker will allow you to do so, get an anti-virus program and try to seed out program he/she is using to access your computer. The hacker is using a backdoor trojan virus I think to take control of your computer.



You really can't find this person because it takes tracking an IP address and if my computer knowledge is correct you can change your IP address any time you want so it would be pretty difficult finding him. And even if you do, you wouldn't have any proof that he did it, he could have easily erased any evidence related to it.



I'm not hacker, this is just an assumption because usually the hacker needs to have a program downloaded onto the computer in order to take control. Or, I could be wrong because I know people who can do this sort of thing.