Friday, September 23, 2011

Changed IP, but still banned from forum. Why? ?

Changed IP, but still banned from forum. Why?



I got IP banned from Kijiji.ca for no reason, emailed administrator but no answer was given. So I purchased Hide IP NG (http://www.hide-ip-soft.com/) so change my proxy in order to hide my IP. I cleared my cookies and stuff then created a new Kijiji account, but it still shows I am banned, how come? Changed IP, but still banned from forum. Why? ?chances are, the forum caught on. This is probably the case especially if you quickly made a new, similar account, or if the Forum already blocked that proxy from others that also tried to beat the system.

anyway, try www.hiddencloak.com

and if you're banned again, my advice is to stay off the website, because they REALLY don't want you on thereChanged IP, but still banned from forum. Why? ?The site may be blocking the use of the proxy software. Or they also banned all of your IPs (anything similar). They might not allow anonymous users.