Monday, September 19, 2011

What is my ip ?? and how to use proxy!?

1. when i look at my ip in the ipconfig i see 192.168.1.151, but in www.whatismyip.com the number is completely different (84.110.etc)

2. when i change the proxy at my connection settings the site www.whatismyip.com still showing the previous ip!!What is my ip ?? and how to use proxy!?The proxy does not change your ip, it just hides it.What is my ip ?? and how to use proxy!?Hey Yoni,



You can get your public IP at http://jttechonline.com/dnchk.php. The one you are seeing is your private IP address.



JoeWhat is my ip ?? and how to use proxy!?Addresses that start with 192.168 are 'internal' IP addresses that only your local network can recognize. Your router gives these addresses out to machines on the network so they can recognize each other. The address you see at whatismyip.com is your 'external' IP address that shows up on the Internet.



If you are trying to use a proxy but are still seeing your old IP, that means the proxy is transparent and not anonymous.What is my ip ?? and how to use proxy!?You have to go to this site http://todaysproxies.info/download-today and download todays proxy list it updates daily ,

I just tested it and it works %100 I unblocked youtube and facebook ,

You just have to fill a survey then you will be able to download lists for free ( survey will take 5 minutes not more ) test it and tell me what happened .....