Friday, September 23, 2011

Where to watch Real Chance of Love online from another country?

MY sister lives in New Zealand and she is trying to watch Real Chance of Love 2, but she can't watch it on vh1.com bc her region is blocked. Does anyone know another site to watch it? Also, I know there is a way to change your proxy to block your region but we couldn't figure it out... anyone know how to do this?Where to watch Real Chance of Love online from another country?You can download torrents of them on www.mininova.org.

I recommend Utorrent software for downloading torrents.

www.utorrent.com

And you can bounce your IP address off a proxy at the following.

www.hide-my-ip.com

All software/websites mentioned are free, aside of the Hide My IP software, which is a 14 day demo, but it works well.



I haven't watched the new season of Real Chance yet. But Meghan wants a millionaire has been rather amusing thus far. =) I heard The Entertainer from I Love New York and I Love Money is getting his own show too. Its a Spinoff of a Spinoff of a Spinoff of a Spinoff. What the heck happened to VH1?