Monday, September 19, 2011

I SERIOUSLY NEED COMPUTER HELP!!! i need to find the address of my proxy server and port number?

im on my home computer now and the internet on my laptop isn't working



i clicked on the diagnose connection problems button and it said that my %26quot;web proxy is not set up to establish a connection on port 5555 with this computer.%26quot;



then i click on the button to change the proxy server settings and it tells me to go to to internet options, click on LAN settings, click on use a proxy server for your LAN, and in the address box type the address of the proxy server, and in the port box type the port number



but that's the problem:

1) i can't even click in the address or port box

and

2) i don't even know my proxy sever address or port number



so my question is how do i find them?????????????I SERIOUSLY NEED COMPUTER HELP!!! i need to find the address of my proxy server and port number?Click automatically configure.