Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Connected to wireless internet through the university, and can get onto my browser but not MSN?

I just recently started using the wireless internet that my uni offers, and connecting to it was fairly complicated (changing proxy settings in browser, etc) but eventually got it working. MSN and both of my internet browsers that I use were working fine.



However, the last couple of days my MSN hasn't been working. When I troubleshoot it, it says that my default gateway is offline.



Anyone know how I can fix this?Connected to wireless internet through the university, and can get onto my browser but not MSN?it is not working probably because the system admins detected that connection and blocked it.the same thing is happening to me at uni
  • cross lips
  • web hosting servers
  •