Friday, September 23, 2011

Proxys and foreign IP addresses..?

There's a Japanese game that I really want to play, but the only thing is...it bans all U.S. IP addresses. I found out, form a forum, that there is a way to bypass that - by disquising my IP so that, to the game, it looks like I'm living in Japan.



Basically, does anybody know how to change my proxy or IP or whatever I need so that I can get it to work?



The game - Japanese Maple Story

The website I found out about this - www.adventuresinjms.com



Also, I have Vista and I know nothing about IP addresses or proxy.Proxys and foreign IP addresses..?Get a software called himachi

It does exactly what you needProxys and foreign IP addresses..?You can try a %26quot;public%26quot; proxy in Japan.

Public proxies don't really exist. They are proxies that are poorly configured and allow connections from the outside interface.

Most of them are too slow and (probably) useless for your purpose.

Try Google for Public Proxy Servers. There are many pages with lists updated daily.