Friday, September 23, 2011

I can't connect to my internet!?

my computer is a Windows Vista with Internet Explorer 7



one day I got onto my computer to find this pop up, disallowing me to get on my user. %26quot;The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.%26quot;

ticked off, I started using my guest user. I had planned to make a new user and copy the files I downloaded onto the new user and delete the old one. But unfortunately, before I could do that, the guest user had the same problem. So I was forced to use my mother's user. I planned to do the same thing. But another thing happened.

*comes home from work*

Hi, honey, how was work today? Awesome! Guess what? What? Our computer has a Trojan Horse! That's great sweetie!

yeaaaaaah, no.

So, not exactly knowing what to do, I asked my techy friends what to do. They told me to log in on Safe Mode with Command Prompts and download Malwarebytes. So I logged in with Command Prompts, but I wasn't sure where to download Malwarebytes (considering the Internet isn't able to connect on Safe Mode) (Is that normal?)

so instead I went back onto regular mode and presto! the trojan horse was gone! There was only one problem, I couldn't connect to the Internet! :'(

I went onto it and %26quot;Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage%26quot; pops up. I press %26quot;Diagnose Connection Problems%26quot; and it starts %26quot;Identifying the problem%26quot;. Then %26quot;The configured proxy server is not responding%26quot; comes up Then I press %26quot;Verify the current proxy server configuration%26quot; and it shows me how how to change my proxy server settings. But I dunno what to change it to. HELP ME!1!





If it's any help to this situation, there's this thing where everytime I get on the user, in a littlr update speech bubble and in a small window it pops up as this: %26quot; this driver is blocked due to compatibility issues%26quot; I normally just ignore it and x out. nothing really happens, it's not usually affected.





btw, i'm using the Internet Channel on my Wii to post this.I can't connect to my internet!?you have a virus on the pc

remove that and you will be golden

and able to go back to the original account