Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yahoo messenger....still...?

I have done all the suggestions that I have found on here. I have changed the proxy's, I have uninstalled and then reinstalled, I have even tried to use the old version. Still nothing. And I don't know what else to do. I have written to yahoo help and they still haven't answered me. Is there some status page regarding the yahoo services? Or have I missed something completely. Oh and I can't figure out how to reply to someone from here... so I need help with that too.Yahoo messenger....still...?not all the servers are up and running as of yet. be patientYahoo messenger....still...?I agree, probably not all the servers are up yet. You'll have to just be patient (I know that is hard).

And to reply to someone, go to their profile. If they have enabled the feature to contact them, it should appear as %26quot;Contact ____%26quot;.

Don't try to use the IM feature as your messenger won't load.Yahoo messenger....still...?it is still down, so give it time.Yahoo messenger....still...?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;Yahoo messenger....still...?little lady just yahoo playing a trick on you! no really this happens every month so just relax they should have u back up and chatting in some future year!!!