Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Facebook won't work!!?

I have been trying to go to my facebook for the past two days now and the page simply will not load%26gt;%26gt; a connection error... I'm using a macbook and I've used two different web browsers, other people in the apartment building using the same internet have been having the same problem so I am wondering if it is the internet I am using and how I might fix this?? I've tried going through and completely reseting both internet browsers and deleted all history and cache, restarting my computer, updating everything on the computer.... even downgrading browser versions.... and it still doesn't help . I don't have any idea how to go about changing a proxy on the internet itself so I didn't really try messing with that but I looked at it and no proxies are set.... HELP. I've tried everything!!Facebook won't work!!?there is the way to change registry so some pages cant be loaded. it is usually done to lock some sites so kids cant visit them. maybe your friend locked it, or something like that...



i am sorry i dont know how to change it back to normal, but i hope i helped