Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yahoo Messenger or my computer? Help!!!?

For the past 2 days my Y! messenger won't log on. I can enter my ID and password but when I click %26quot;Sign in%26quot; or hit the enter key, i'll get the smiley face thing for about a minute before I get kicked back to the sign-in part. I've changed my proxy settings, uninstalled and reinstalled, and even system restored, nothing seems to be working! Is this my computer or has Y! Messenger been down or something else wrong? How can I fix this? any help would be appreciated!Yahoo Messenger or my computer? Help!!!?Most likely it is being blocked by some security program installed on your computer ....something like a firewall...you will have to manually configure that program to allow Yahoo to access the internet.Yahoo Messenger or my computer? Help!!!?uninstall it and then reinstall it..but before you reinstall to a search on your computer to see if there is any signs of yahoo let and if so remove them..now once that is done then do another search on your computer and if nothing esl shows then download it again and see if that works..now it if still does that..then you have computer troubles. Empty out all temp folders as well as the :Temporary Internet Files,Cookies folders..it is ok to empty as it is safe