Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How to bypass firewalls through Proxy server?

My office settings bars me from Internet access during day time.I have heard that i can change Internet settings so that I can bypass it.There is some change to made and a proxy server name is to be added in tools-%26gt;internet Options-%26gt;LAN settings-%26gt;Using Proxy server. Can any one help me getting any such servers through which I can bypass it??Thanks in adv..How to bypass firewalls through Proxy server?As long as the proxy server is behind the firewall router you will not get out. It is most likely settings in the router/gateway to the Internet that blocks you. The only thing that you can probably do is find a computer that is not blocked out from using the internet (usually when I set up routers to block I use an IP or mac address if I am not blocking everybody).