Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Someone on the outside of my apartment has changed my computer to a proxy server?

How do I change it back? I have tried an it won't stay in auto detect settings. always goes back to proxy? I have geek squad commig over don't know what else to doSomeone on the outside of my apartment has changed my computer to a proxy server?Huh? Do you happen to have a firewall (router based)?Someone on the outside of my apartment has changed my computer to a proxy server?download and run avg free and adaware.

then change it backSomeone on the outside of my apartment has changed my computer to a proxy server?Someone on the outside of your apartment eh? How do you propose they made this change to your computer? Have you authorized remote acess to your computer recently? Do you even have a remote acess software program installeed? Why would someone break into your apartment and only change your settings? Yes, none of this makes sense. Perhaps the Geek Squad is the correct answer for you.