Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I DOnt know how to change my Ip address.?

Hello Everyone,I am Diane,I am 18 years old,I have been having problems checking at some Educational site,any time i enter one that interest me,they say this ip Has been banned.I tried changing it using proxy but it did not work.Please can you help me Or tell me the way i can enter sites without them saying Banned Ip.I DOnt know how to change my Ip address.?If you have a static IP address, call your service provider and tell them to change it. If you have a dynamic IP address, just turn off your %26quot;Modem%26quot; unit for 30 seconds, it should get a different one when you turn it back on. If you connect through a Router, like from a shared connection in a dorm, you may have to ask the owner to become involved with the above steps.

If that doesn't work, then your problem might not be with the IP address.

You cannot change an IP address yourself; they are assigned by ISPs and/or DHCP machines.