Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Invisionfree forums aren't working on my computer anymore. I've waited a day or so, how can I fix it?

Yesterday morning, all of the invisionfree sites were working fine for me and then I came back late last night and not one single site is working. I tries clearing out my computer a bit and putting it back to a restore point. I also unplugged my internet and did a bunch of maintenence but this morning, none of the sites are working for me. They're working for my friends though. I tried changing my proxy but it still didn't work and just gave a 'Page cannot be found' message in both firefox and IE. Hellllp?Invisionfree forums aren't working on my computer anymore. I've waited a day or so, how can I fix it?The problem is not on your end, but on theirs!

It would appear that either their web server is having problems, they are making alterations to their web site or the domain name servers are inactive. The latter seems the most likely as it works for your friends.

In any case, you will have to wait until they resolve the problem as unfortunately there is nothing you can do.Invisionfree forums aren't working on my computer anymore. I've waited a day or so, how can I fix it?I have the same problem, I cant acess any of it. Others could =[Invisionfree forums aren't working on my computer anymore. I've waited a day or so, how can I fix it?they had a fire and its effecting some peoples IP addresses, they hope to be up again by Sunday afternoonInvisionfree forums aren't working on my computer anymore. I've waited a day or so, how can I fix it?%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;

%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;

no worries anymore

thousand web proxy here:

http://pilih.cn/proxy

%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;

%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;Invisionfree forums aren't working on my computer anymore. I've waited a day or so, how can I fix it?I am not at all familiar with proxies. Can someone explain what they do and how I go about adding proxies? I have a yahoo domain that I use with my invisionfree forum.



Thanks in advance for your help.Invisionfree forums aren't working on my computer anymore. I've waited a day or so, how can I fix it?I'm still down.



No proxy here.





ADDED LATER:



Back up - needed to reboot my modem and router.



It was a DNS issue.