Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do you change Firefox's 'proxy configuration'?

I downloaded IP Hider because I thought it would be great to be mostly invisible for a while. I have nothing to hide, really. I uninstalled it and now Firefox and Opera will not surf the web. Firefox, the browser I mainly use, says this when I open it up:



'Page Load Error: Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections. Is the browser's proxy configuration correct? Check the settings and try again.'



It was working before, and I can't find proxy settings anywhere. Could anyone please tell me where to find them? Thank you.How do you change Firefox's 'proxy configuration'?http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d108/jHow do you change Firefox's 'proxy configuration'?I think if you are using version 3.0 or more :

Tools%26gt;Options%26gt;Advanced%26gt;Network%26gt;Setting?br>


Hope that helps. :O)How do you change Firefox's 'proxy configuration'?Alat - pengaturan - canggih - jaringan - pengaturan nah disitu untuk pengaturan proxi.......( Aku memakai Mozila bahasa indonesia ) klo mau bahasa inggris ya tinggal artikan aja )



Cheklist semua isi proxi 125.160.17.23 port 8080
  • media encourages
  • I want to make a quilt
  •