Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I get Youtube Increaser to work properly?

I just purchased this program called youtube increaser. I already e~mailed the company cuz my views haven't increased at all and they told me to keep changing the proxy's.



After I do this, the program will load and I set the number of hits I want all my videos to have. It claims that it takes 6 hours for youtube to update my view count.



I cannot get this program to work. I have tried contacting the company, I have changed the proxy a lot, and I have used the program for over 24 hours now, with it showing no results.



My questions:



1. How do I get this program to work properly? I DL'd the trial version, but then purchased the license key right after.



2. Is there an option I have to set on youtube to allow this to work?



3. How do you properly use proxy's?



Any help would be great. I am sorry for not knowing much more to ask, it just appears that I wasted my money.



Has this happened to anyone else (views NEVER changing)?



I am using Windows Vista btw.



Thanks.How do I get Youtube Increaser to work properly?Have you tried restarting your computer back when I had that problem I just restarted the computer.
  • indian baby girl name
  • vb
  •