Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I use a proxy to change my ip address to New Jersey?

i'm sending someone a email and want them to think I am in New Jersey.How can I use a proxy to change my ip address to New Jersey?If you use the IP address of a proxy in New Jersey, they're not going to think you're in New Jersey unless they're an idiot. Most people wouldn't know how to look at the IP address or geolocate it. Anyone who did wouldn't be fooled by a proxy.How can I use a proxy to change my ip address to New Jersey?You'd have to have the proxy server set up to mimic an email client and connect to your email server. I don't know if they can do that. Logins. Ports. Email protocol versus HTTP.



And Web-based email systems don't use your IP address at all. They use the IP address of their outbound Email server.



Good luck.