Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I change proxy settings to stop it from blocking my connection?

I can browse the net fine (using firefox) but I cannot use download managers to connect to a server or use p2p filesharing or connect to a game server.



I suspect this is a proxy bloackage problem. I am not sure if it is on my router or on my computer. How can I change proxy settings on my computer or restore them to default?How can I change proxy settings to stop it from blocking my connection?The page linked below shows how to clear your proxy out of IE and Firefox.



http://www.surfbouncer.com/personal_vpn_How can I change proxy settings to stop it from blocking my connection?Proxies don檛' work with well with a lot of modern web site features. That's just the way it is. You are not likely to find any that can do the job.
  • permanent teeth
  • ie
  •